18 and older
You will need a reliable Internet connection as well as a computer or device with which you can access your virtual class. We recommend you arrive to class 5-10 minutes early to ensure you're able to set up your device and connection.
This class will be held via Zoom unless otherwise specified.
The Adobe Premiere Pro Bootcamp training is a comprehensive course that pairs and integrates both of our essential skills classes.
This course is a complete foundation that starts at a beginning level and progresses to an intermediate level of mastery.
Your instructor will work with you to effectively edit video using three point editing, adding transitions and audio and video effects. Import video, edit and export your media to a variety of platforms including for web, remastering and broadcast. Create titles and credits, animation, and process different image formats into your video such as Illustrator and Photoshop files. Learn to edit your audio tracks and import audio background music and foley adjusted to the right levels.
This course covers many time-saving workflows and tools including Dynamic Link with AfterEffects, Audition and Media Encoder. Learn to work efficiently in HD by optimizing your workstation and workflow. Expand on your editing skills with more advanced edits and tools such as slip and slide edits. This course also covers audio correction and sweetening within Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition. Several effects are covered, including Lumetri Color in this hands-on Adobe training course.
Your instructor will cover the pitfalls, and the best practices will be followed so that you are editing, producing and exporting your video properly the first time in this Adobe Premiere Pro class.Course Outline
- Get comfortable with the interface and workspaces
- Learn about basic video post production nomenclature and editing terminology
- Create new projects and import footage
- Edit your first rough cut with the three point editing workflow
- Add utility effects to correct image composition
- Polishing edits with the Ripple and Rolling Edit tool
- Learn basic time changes using Time/Duration and the Rate Stretch tool
- Create titles using the Title Tool, Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Manipulate audio with level, editors and effects
- Use bins to organize media and create storyboards
- Learn basic animation techniques
- Add sophisticated color correction with the Lumetri Color panel
- Fix audio issues with Adobe Audition
- Merge interview audio with video clips
- Render with the Adobe Media Encoder
- Browse camera files and copy, transcode, and ingest media
- Create Multi-camera editing projects
- Polish complicated edits using the Slip and Slide tools
- Correct shaky footage with the Warp Stabilizer
- Add and manipulate time with the Time Remapping tool
- Create animated titles and graphics in AfterEffects for use in Premiere Pro
- Manage media and projects
- Create proxy files from large HD footage
- Work with preferences to manage memory, caching and other settings
- Use the Mask Tracker to hide and remove or hide objects
- Learn basic compositing with blending modes and effects
- Remove green and blue screens with keying tools in Premiere and AfterEffects
- Use Dynamic link for keying and titles
- Create a basic film reel with finished rendered files
Basic Computer Skills on Windows or MacMaterials
Along with this training, you will receive:
We recommend students bring a pen/pencil and a pad of paper to take notes, and consider bringing a sweater, as sometimes classrooms are cool.
- Adobe Authorized Training
- Student courseware and class projects
- An Adobe Nationally Recognized Course Certificate
- Conversion tools bookmark
- VIP Lumenbrite Seminars & Events
- Adobe MAX Discounts & Exclusive Events
At our Houston location, we have complimentary coffee and snacks, as well as refrigerator and microwave access.
This course is available for "remote" learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a "Live" instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.